Aurora Aone wireless wall remote

Hi guys, I’ve purchased the Aurora wireless wall remote to control my 4 aurora ceiling lights I’ve paired it with the Smartthings hub fine and can turn my lights on and off with the power button using an automation, but I’m struggling to figure out the best way to use the dimmer buttons to adjust my lighting.

Is there a WebCoRE / SmartApp available?
@AndyPrice-Aurora could you shed some light on this?

Found out what was causing me the problems, I removed the device and re added it and it detected with the correct functionality.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. I have tried deleting it and re-adding it but it does not sort out the problem. I have added it to the room with the lights but there seems to be no way to connect it to the lights. Any ideas much appreciated.

I had to remove mine from https://graph.api.smartthings.com/device/list and then pair it again before it showed correctly.

Then you need to set up an automation in the smart lighting smartapp to mirror the behaviour of your lights and remote.

Then you need to set up another to program the functionality of the 4th button, here is mine as an example.

The only thing I’ve been unable to do is program a long press on the 4th button.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.