AT&T Digital Life Devices

Did you ever get your system to work? Did you still have a subscription to Digital Life?

I am currently just trying to find a way to receive a signal from the window/door sensors. Taking them apart they seem like they are standard RF. Dont have the specific part on me or else I could give the band frequency.

I want to be able to know when a individual (or any if I have to settle) of the window/ door sensors go off. And I want to do said tasks WITHOUT a subscription.

I know this thread is really old but I wanted to come in here and update the community. Im sure its been figured out but I do NOT have a digital life subscription and I am currently using everything except the window/door sensors, the CO2 sensor and the smoke detector. The water sensors, door lock, thermostat, camera and plugs all work with smart things. (Well the camera doesnt work with ST, but you can hook it up to use it outside of AT&T (Unlike what they tell you) Since I made an account here - feel free to ask me anything if you need help - I have been using this stuff on my ST hub for over a yr now and have had zero issues…

(Side note- I know the door sensors CAN be used but you have to have a hefty knowledge of scripts and servers and all that and I dont have that kind of self taught experience. Also I am looking to see if you can connect the smoke detector and CO2 sensor, I have not found anything that says you can use it - so if anyone has any info on that stuff - it would be greatly appreciated)

2 Likes

Hey Jason. I’ve have a crate full of old Digital Life components and looking for a new hub to use them with. If ST worked for you, I’d probably choose that, too. Has the DL/ST arrangement continued to work well for you?

Yes, ST is still my current hub and everything still works fine.

Hi Jason, I appreciate your invitation to ask questions. I’ve gotten some Digital Life equipment to connect to a ST controller, but I’m not having any luck with the thermostat. How did you manage to do it? Thanks!