Arlo Capture Command Values

(Eric V) #1

The Arlo Camera DH has the capability capture() that appears to need 3 parameters. I can see SHM firing that command and then the camera “doing” stuff. But when I try and to use it, I generally get errors. Does anyone know what the three parameters are… or if there’s a way for me to see what SHM is doing when it triggers?

Thanks!

(Eric V) #2

I think I figured it out. Looks like the minimum clip length is 5 seconds… but it appears to be doing what I want. Will test and follow up.

(Mavrrick) #3

Eric Did you figure this out. I am looking at doing some integration with Arlo cameras and have found this capability as well. When trying to fire it though i am not getting anything. I have a feeling i need to pass some variables with it. I think what you have found could really help.

(Eric V) #4

Hey @Mavrrick58 - check out this thread for more info. Is there an Arlo Device Handler that supports imageCapture or a generic DH with it that would work for Arlo cameras?

(Eric V) #5

The capture command seems to want three timestamps. Start, start, end. At least, that’s what worked for me. :slight_smile:

(Mavrrick) #6

That was exactly what I needed.Thank you very much.

(Eric V) #7

No problem. Looking forward to see what you build!