Are there any Edge drivers for door open/close/contact sensors?

Are there any Edge drivers for door open/close/contact sensors?

Among general searching, I’ve also looked at the following resources and am not seeing anything:

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section#Quick_Browse_Links_for_Edge_Drivers

There’s a community-created channel from one author that has the Aqara contact sensors in it, and there’s a virtual version in Edge Creator, but that’s all I’ve seen so far. :thinking: Both are on the quick browse lists you mentioned.

1 Like

The SmartThings beta channel that you linked to on Github has a Zigbee Contact driver that supports a range of devices previously supported in stock handlers.

That said I don’t currently recommend it for the Sonoff as it falls offline with inactivity.

1 Like

Actually the latest version of @Mariano_Colmenarejo Edge driver seems to work well with the Sonoff contact sensor.

1 Like

Opening this up again. Does anyone else thing it’s weird there’s still no generic edge driver for a z-wave open/close sensor? (Or is there and I am missing it?)

Doesn’t the Z-Wave Sensor cover that?

I’m also trying to add Fibaro Door Sensor 2 to brand new Aeotec Hub but it recognized as termostat valve

It did not seem to, no.