I have been searching the internet far and wide and wasn’t able to come up with anything that really helped me integrate my sliding gate into my z-wave network. The closest I was able to come was to use the Fortrezz MIMOLite and it is working rather well at the moment. So for anyone else looking for this type of solution I hope this will help you out.
- Remove jumper on P5 to allow for Momentary Press
- Connect P0 on MIMOLite to Connector 2 on Apollo 318N Receiver
- Connect PWR on MIMOLite to Connector 1 on Apollo 318N Receiver
- Connect NO1 on MIMOLite to Connector 3 on Apollo 318N Receiver
- Connect COM1 on MIMOLite to Connector 4 on Apollo 318N Receiver
Optionally you can connect a magnetic sensor to the two center (- & +) and the device will give your system status of the gate being open/closed.
I have a diagram, but it won’t let me upload it
Hope someone else finds this useful.