Anybody want my UK SmartThings outlet?

As a resident of continental Europe with a UK SmartThings starter kit, I find myself with a useless SmartThings Outlet Module. Yes, I could put an adapter on either side of it – but instead of a MacGyver-like contraption I’ve just settled on WeMo switches.

I’m making a quick business trip to the UK next week and would be happy to give the outlet module away to someone who can use it – as long as you’re willing to meet me at my office near Kings Cross on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (Nov 7-9).

1 Like

Hi Chris,

I work just down the road in Islington, I’ll take it if you don’t mind? :joy:

1 Like

:joy: I thought I had a problem visiting this forum

1 Like

Make him buy you a pint (or Nando’s) in return!

2 Likes

Wayne’s made arrangements to pick up the outlet, so I think we can officially declare him the winner! :slight_smile:

Same story, different year. I picked up another UK starter kit for a property here in Germany, and can’t use the UK smart plug. Anybody want it? If you want to offer me an unneeded door/window sensor or multi/motion sensor in return, I’ll take it. But I’d also love to just get rid of this hardware.

I’m Munich-based and won’t be in the UK anytime soon, but am happy to ship there to make a trade.

I can offer a windows sensor if you’re interested ? - or (maybe) a motion sensor - will check.