Is it intentional that the retry and fail counts only count up to 65535 and then remain there until device is reset?
I will have to double check on the code. This is part of the framework. I will let you know as soon as (or if) I found the code.
I also will double check on the spec how Zigbee specify overflow.
I have been meaning to recap what we have done with the module/sensor project in 2018. I want to thanks to community members here with your feedback and donation.
Here is a picture how the project evolved.
- This is the first module that I shared with the community. It is just a simple Zigbee Repeater.
- In the second iteration, the module gains Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Light sensor.
- The next improvement, the module allow user to add additional sensor or component through exposed Digital Input/Output pin and Analog Input.
- In latest iteration, as we are closing out the year 2018, the module add battery backup
Through out these iterations, I try to focus on adding feature to improve our experience with our Smart Home. In summary, here are highlights of what we have so far.
- A Zigbee 3.0 repeaters(routers) compatible with Major Zigbee devices in the market. (work nicely with Xiaomi devices).
- An Environmental Sensor for your room with reliable and prompt reporting sensor reading.
- Expand-able module with additional sensor for DIY-er.
- Battery backed up module that combine the best of both world of battery operated sensor and dc powered sensor.
Moving forward, I want to share what I think a good investment for the project. I would like to optimize the parts and board design. In turn, I would like to make more consistent build across modules. I also would like to see whether we can scale the build to higher quantity.
Again, I want to thanks everyone for the feedback. For those who take risk on this project and donate, I really appreciate it. My goal is to build a working module on every steps for all of us.
Just want to update everyone that I do not have the small module to share anymore. I still have six of the bigger (with 18650 battery case) module left.