Expandable Zigbee Repeater Solution (With Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Light sensors)

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know that I have availability of the Homemade sensors that I have been making.

Today is the official mark from that we are graduated from Homemade stage. The current batch is the first significant batch build by manufacturer. I expect the manufacturing process is superior compared to what I have been able to do in the past.

I have significant quantity ordered. Within reason, I should be able to full fill quantity that you need.

I also want to extend my appreciation to the community and specially to those who had donated/purchased my sensors in the past. I hope you find them useful.

It has been a long thread. If you just read this portion, in summary, the sensor that I have made is a Zigbee Environment Sensor (4 sensors in 1… temperature, humidity, pressure and light). It is expandable where you can control simple IO and Analog sensor. It also has serial port expand-ability which you can use as Thingshield replacement. It is a Zigbee 3.0 repeater with hardware power amplifier for extended coverage. The Zigbee 3.0 compatibility will help to keep those Xiaomi sensor.

Thanks
Iman

7 Likes