Android 2.5.0 - Release Notes

Same problem here with 2.5.0.

By late Sunday, 2.5.0 was responding better. There was still a slight pause though before the UI updated.

Same problem as what Arnoud stated above: Camera streams (Samsung cameras at least) will no longer rotate when the phone is turned sideways. This is irritating.

2 Likes

I didn’t think this was a " new " issue with 2.5. My cams never rotated to landscape or went full screen in ST app.

I’m having issues with some smartapps now saying
“Something’s wrong! We can’t load your screen right now.” I’ve never seen this before until now.

I got that a couple times, ass-u-me’d it was just a network issue. I backed out & it loaded the next time.

So I played around with the widgets today and found that the white widget work again after you go into the ST app and update the routine. Not the best but look like somehow android is not synced with ST.

1 Like

I’ve just been removing and then reinstalling the widget. Good for 1 use . Easier to just hit one of the SmartTile panels or use minimote use the 2x2 widget like I always have before the new 1x1.

The IOS app rotates the same camera just fine.

And it also happens with my Vaddio camera using the generic RTSP client.

It has been working in the past on Android as well.

1 Like

I guess I’m just not that lucky lol

It’s been a week since I updated to 2.5.0, and I’m happy to report there have been no false presence comings or goings readings since then.

Eric Bergan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.