Android 2.2.2 - Release Notes

Well, he does have a license to kill, after all.

2 Likes

i came here to say apk plz :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks really good to me… I like it. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

If we could just get a more tablet friendly landscape view…
I’m just saying.

1 Like

Why did you move the ‘Rooms’ tab to the left and make the ‘Things’ tab the default, first-viewed tab?

I like being on the ‘Rooms’ tab right away when I go into the app, because I always go to the room first and start doing things with ‘Things’ from there.

Now it’s an extra click :confused:

I guess if that’s all I can find to complain about, we’re good to go, but still lol

1 Like

CoRE appears to be broken in Android 2.2.2 app cant make some changes at all.

Just get “You are not authorized to perform the requested operation”

5 Likes

I noticed that too, but it should remember Rooms next time you go into the app. It did for me.

1 Like

Getting same error.

Same here. Tagging @ady624 for awareness.

Works fine on ios. Any errors in the log?

None that I saw.

Hi @ady624, I enabled debugging and saw nothing for CoRE or the Piston I was trying to edit.

@ady624 same here. No errors or anything in logs, but if I try to add a new piston I get this…

With every error a child is created (the 3 default names are blank), but the error persists

And here what’s in logs for CoRE

Sorry, I am on IOS and just created a piston. Hub stil on v0.15 though - how about you? Reboot hub?

I have both IOS and Android apps. Only broken on Android 2.2.2 app as it works before the app upgrade. Maybe a difficult one to diagnose if support will not help us due to CoRE being a community app and @ady624 only using IOS!

@bamarayne are you okay? I recall you being an android user.

1 Like

@slagle I was able to reproduce the error on Android with Smart Lightning too. Do this: create a new instance in SL and under more options just pick an end time without start time. Then click done! Enjoy the new bug.

3 Likes

Yes, but only during the same app session. i.e. Once the app is fully closed or the phone is rebooted, it revents back to ‘Things’ as the default/first tab.

p.s. I’m on Android.

1 Like

I just rebooted (Note 5) and got into the ST app right where it left off, which in my case was Rooms. I have also fully closed, forced closed, and killed it in the background and it still came back to where I left off.

But - If I clear the app’s cache and clear data which forces me to log back into the app, then I get Smart Home Monitor as the landing page after logging back in, and then Things when going to My Home.

Formatting issues again with this version the first time a device opens. Exit back to the Room or Things and go back to the device and everything is happy again.

This is all I get too, I posted a reply under Milestone RC CoRE a few moments ago.
This is all I get when trying to edit a Pistons things or actions.