Android 2.2.0 - Release Notes

This also got flagged in the iOS release notes thread… we are going to try and get it in one of the upcoming releases.

How often are you seeing this?

I’m not OP but I’ve had to log in 3 times since upgrading the app. I’m running Android 5.0.1.

You’all need to hire an older dev with bad eyes LOL

5 Likes

I also get logout maybe once every 24 hours. Since it’s a known issue. Should we report this to support?

1 Like

I’ve also had to do it a few times since the 2.2 update. I have never needed to do this before.

1 Like

Honestly, I am torn on the right answer to this… it is super important for us to trend how many customers are experiencing this, but it also means more backlog the agents need to handle (and I don’t think a fix will be available until the next release at the end of the month). In general, don’t ever hesitate to reach out… but in this case, you might be disappointed because there is not an immediate fix.

Edit: I just realized this is the Android thread. If you are experiencing this on Android, please reach out because that would be new and unusual. If you are experiencing this on iOS, then it is a known issue.

Thanks Aaron. Will report to support.

2 Likes

The message will disappear immediately if you click away.

I thought so, but it doesn’t :frowning:

What about two major issues with presence and videos not showing in app. Have to download them to see which is a pain. And it tells me I’m home up to an hour after I get home. Before it knew halfway down my road I was home and opened the garage. Now I have to do it thru my car. Stone ages I tell you. Bit no seriously is this being looked at?

Three times after initially logging in. Two seperate devices, once was a few hours after the update, and once the next day.

On the Android Widget, I used to have a “Refresh” arrow. I no longer see this. Has it been removed, or is this an option I need to re-establish?

The tough part with the widget is the lack of feedback from the Routines. At least the refresh would tell me if the status has been updated…

Thanks!

• Nate

My phone required a login from me today. This is a pain for those of us using our phones as a presence sensor. My wife will rarely use the app so I won’t know if she is logged in or not.

I use life360 for presence on eight phones and only have ST installed on two. None of the kids have access to the system but their presence still works great.

I’d hate to see your cell phone bill! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s brutal… Definitely a car payment.

Tag @JohnLegere on Twitter he might cut you a special deal. I am serious, for publicity…

1 Like

Who is that?

He’s a renowned expert on contraception for those that struggle with such issues.

Nothing to be ashamed of, John can help.

4 Likes