Amazon Prime Day - July 16-17, 2018

Your drone takes multivitamins?

I guess I’m still on last year’s model.

If only the amazon app were working so I could get a new drone…

8 Sengled zigbee bulbs for $50 [Prime Deal] direct link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074K427TZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

cant add them to “Cart”

1 Like

20% off of the Sengled RGBW Bulbs. I’ve got 8 of these already, they have pretty nice colors compared to the Osram bulbs.

1 Like

First Alert 2-in-1 Z-Wave Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm -$34.31

25% of at checkout on Leviton Zwave switches:

1 Like

Idk if this is prime day specific, but it’s working on top of prime day deals. 20% off any order over $100 when checking out with amex card and apply at least one point

Are you guys able to add anything to Cart?

I found that using smile.amazon.com makes the site work a little better. Give that a shot, but it’s starting to give errors now also.

1 Like

Nope… This not Prime Day!!! #WorstDay

I was able to earlier. Just getting errors now

Use smile.amazon.com and you can get it to work just fine.

Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt $134

1 Like

Philips Hue White A19 4-Pack 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulb (4 A19 60W White Bulbs $40

This is actually $134.13 after the extra 20% Prime Day Discount (shows up during check out)

Another Amex offer… if you at least 1 point the prices for Fire 7 drop to $9.83 and Fire 8 to $20.66

[EDIT: Sorry - the above price includes the $1 discount I got from using Amex points! - Still… awesome deal!]

1 Like

Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller, 16 Zone 2nd GeneratioN $150

The amazon app has stopped working again :frowning:and search on the desktop version has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Sonos One with 50 Dollar Amazon Gift Card $199