[OBSOLETE] Wink Relay - Custom SmartThings Integration

I’ve updated the Device Type Handler to support the requested composite device format. Please make sure to add the new Child Device Handler code referenced in the first post of this thread. It’s also in GitHub, so if you do an Update From Repo, you should see the updated parent DTH and new child DTH. Note that you may have to remove the existing device and rediscover it as I didn’t test the upgrade process thoroughly.

I also made some minor changes to formatting of the Temperature and Humidity tiles and display the proximity value. (Previously, the proximityRaw value was displayed which only showed when you did a manual refresh. The proximity value is updated by push as well as by manual refresh. You can still see the raw values in the Recently tab or via the IDE)

One trade-off of the composite DTH approach is I couldn’t figure out a good way to make the tile names dynamically reflect the child device name, so they have no label now. This probably isn’t the end of the world though as I see each outlet more abstractly as Relay1 and Relay2 since you can technically reassign the buttons to each relay in the official Wink app.