This is a device type handler for the Hue Dimmer Switch using its ZHA based endpoint
Update Jan 18 2017
- Remove unneeded configure button (was for testing)
- Added numberOfButtons event to make this device work correctly in CoRE (I think this will only work for newly added devices)
Update Nov 13 2016 - Fixed pairing with SmartThings, will no longer pair as Thing/Unknown (I am an idiot and had the fingerprint backwards) ST Now shows the correct ZHA fingerprint for the device.
- Supports Press and Held States on all 4 buttons.
- Actually reports 4 states, PRESS, HOLDING, RELEASE, RELEASE AFTER HELD, only the last 2 are mapped to events at the moment. (I dont think the other 2 have smartthings analogues)
- The device even reports how long the button was held though there doesn’t seem to be a good way to expose this in smart things.
- Uses Zigbee Home Automation Clusters instead of Light Link (no pretending to be a bulb)
- Reads Battery Status (un-calibrated)
- So far unknown if it solves the dropping off the network issue
- Code is really really greasy (I am working on it heavily still, I have just struggled with these switches for so long I wanted to end the suffering… hopefully)
Credit to @Sticks18 for getting us started with his ZLL base Device Type