Aeotec Smart Home Hub/2018/2015 Model Hub Firmware Release Notes - 0.46.08

My routines are back on Android app as of this morning (they were not there last night). Haven’t tried to edit any yet.

I dont think i got the update either. Is the update exclusively for the Aeotec brand or applies to Samsung proprietary v2 hubs too?

@Asere both hubs

1 Like

→ Release Date: 18 January 2023~ 23 January 2023

Hub Target:

Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
Aeotec Smart Home Hub
2 Likes

No update yet.

Just wondering has anyone got the updated firmware yet ?

I have not as yet received the new hub update for my smartthings gen 3. Trying my beat to make the response long.

Just a reminder that the firmware update runs between 18 January 2023~ 23 January 2023.

4 Likes

Yes, I have received the firmware update on both of my V3 hubs. The only issue I had was it uninstalled SLGA and I had to reinstall it and add it back to favorites.

1 Like

I have 2 - v2 hubs. One has been updated and one has not been updated.

1 Like

I had to assign a bunch of devices to their respective rooms again and add them back to favorites today. haven’t received the update still so it seems it’s not related to the update.

My devices have gone mad since this update. They go offline or say they are online and don’t respond. Then they seemed to all work. Then back to offline or not responding. It almost seems time of day related too. Not working after 7pm-ish, they seemed to be OK around noon yesterday after failing the previous night. So strange. I had zero issues for years.

1 Like

My v3 hub lost connection with samsung cloud last night, apparently. Nothing is working…

1 Like

Color of led on hub?

Solid blue. Diagnostics tell me it’s not connected to the cloud.

1 Like

Do you have any kind of firewall or ad blocker running on your network?

1 Like

Working with a friend today on his v2 Hub (still on v45.00011) and it has been behaving EXACTLY as described above all day long !

My v3 Hub, on the other hand, still on v45.00011, was very responsive.

We reset the Router, unplugged the Hub (removed the battery), restarted everything. Nothing worked.

Anyone else experiencing this behavior today?

What’s your Hub Firmware Version?

But is it the firmware or possibly due to the on-going migration to Edge drivers for devices? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Hard to tell with firmware updates, app updates, edge driver migrations, groovy smartapp shutdown all happening in such a short period.

After tomorrow, the question on which version of hub firmware will be mute as all v2/v3 and Aeotec hubs should be at 46.x :slight_smile:

Best advice,., check if any devices migrated to edge drivers and note what they are. They may perform better with community developed edge drivers in certain cases.

2 Likes

Good observations!

In this instance, it was just set up 3 weeks ago and it’s using Edge Drivers on all his devices. Things were running great until today.

Here’s hoping it levels out soon after his hub is updated, or after SmartThings does something on their end.

1 Like

Also my hub is offline and can’t connect to the Samsung cloud… can someone from the @SmartThings team help?

My Zigbee and Z-Wave devices all still work fine.