Aeon Smart Energy Switch 6 (gen5) + DSC06106

Okay, I have three of these switches and I’m still having some issues across all of them.

• I am intermittently seeing delays with response to commands. For example, on and off can work great at times and others it can take a minute to respond. Changing LED mode the same.
  • The device sometimes changes to ‘off’ in the ST app but it is not actually off. I have to manually switch the device off/on to get the app to update the true state again. Sometimes a refresh in the app can resolve this but not always. and sometimes the on/off state eventually corrects itself without any intervention. Note that the device is otherwise showing other changes just fine like changes in power, volts, etc.
  • I am still not sure prefs are getting set. For example, disabling on/off is not working for me. If I turn off reporting for something it continues to report.
  • I conitinue to get errors in the logs: examples:
    11:37:50 AM: warn Exception ‘java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method parse() on null object’ encountered parsing 'cmd: 3A8A, payload: B0 AC 2A A2 EA B0 AB A6 AA AA A8 A2 E8 2A A6 AA’
    11:37:50 AM: error Couldn’t zwave.parse 'zw device: 47, command: 3A8A, payload: B0 AC 2A A2 EA B0 AB A6 AA AA A8 A2 E8 2A A6 AA '
    The command being reference is not always the same.

Any ideas? I really had high hopes for this switch but I’m really having some troubles.

Note, my mesh is very strong.