Aeon micro motor controller DSC14104

Now that you mention this, I think you can make it stop moving after a certain amount of time. Did you get it to work?

I can manually but not through a smartapp. I was hoping there is a smartapp for that

(andres) #43

hola bravenel, tengo unos relevos dsc18103 y los reinicie super facil, igualmente los enrole sin lios, el inconveniente se me genera con dsc 19104, los tenian enrolados a un sistema vera que se daño, enrole unos nuevos sin problema para unas cortinas, hoy intente reiniciar unos que estaban enrolados y no he sido capaz, me podrias ayudar, quedo atento.

(John) #44

Bruce,
I have not been able to find this device (Aeon micro motor controller DSC14104) for sale online. Do you know what device may have replaced it? It seems unlikely they would discontinue a useful device without a replacement.

(Omar Mohammed) #45

hi… does this still work?

I’m using a version of the code I edited myself, and yes, it is still working.

(Stefania) #47

I I apologize if I resume this discussion but I really need help.
I’m not a developer and I don’t understand anything, but thanks to this thread I managed to make the blinds work with Smart Thing and aeotec dsc14104 micro motor controller, but I have a problem: the commands are reversed (from the app). If I choose to shut down the blid, it goes up (and vice versa). Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

PS: I’ve 2 version of the ST app (Android), on the newest (Smartthings) these commands don’t work, on the oldest ( SmartThings Classic) yes but I haven’t the same icons of your screensot, I only have one icon for open-stop-down…

You probably need to reverse the L1 and L2 wires.

(Stefania) #49

No, the cables are ok. The wall keys respond perfectly to the up / down commands, but is the app that sees them reversed.
I tried to change the “Up from FF to 00” and “Down from 00 to FF” commands and now it seems to work well but I don’t know if it’s the right way

(Dennis Tegenbosch) #50

Hi.

If u change the wiring up will be up and down will be down.

(Stefania) #51

The wiring are ok, the wall keys work well

That will do the trick. You could have rewritten some code, but what you did is perfectly fine - especially if it works.

(Stefania) #53

Thank you!

Unfortunately I am not able to write a new code, I used the existing one trying to understand how to be able to reverse the commands and it seems to work really well