Aeon Labs Multisensor 6 or Fibaro Motion Sensor

Hi,

Has anyone experienced the benefits of using one of these over the other? I currently have a Aeon in my master bathroom monitoring humidity which controls an extra fan but I’m looking at one in the living room, primarily to monitor temperature so I can control my underfloor heating more accurately. In this case humidity doesn’t matter.

I’m considering these over basic temperature sensors as the price difference isn’t much for what you gain.

I have some Gen5 Multisensor 6 and they work great. They monitor activity of my 3D printer (turn it off if no motion), track temp and humidity in the room also.

Recently got a few zooZ ZSE40 4 in 1 sensors… very similar to the Aeon Multisensor6 for a few bucks less. Also reliable and configurable. I use one in my daughters room to start a space heater to heat the room when there’s motion. With CoRE, I could judge activity by brightness of the room (luminosity sensor).

If you just need to track temp, both Iris and ST motion sensors have a temp sensor. They are about $10 less than the zooZ ZSE40 and $15 less than the Aeon Multisensor 6.

Some user reported issue on the Fibaro temperature reading recently