[duplicate thread .]

Tried this in the general forum but not getting any bites: I am currently using a pair of these Leviton dimmers with my Harmony 890 which is a preferred way of controlling them since they are usually being used in conjunction with TV viewing. I would love to also integrate them with the smartthings hub since they double as repeaters as well. As of right now smarththings is not finding the devices. is that because they are already paired, or are these things unrelated?

any way to use the dimmers with zwave and harmony?

I believe that Zwave devices are only pairable with one primary controller. I’m not sure if you are not seeing tem in ST because they’re already paired, but if you were to pair it with ST, you’d lose the pairing to the Harmony.

This is one forum, you don’t need to post duplicate threads. In fact, doing so will cause you to get fewer answers because people will wait to figure out which one of the duplicates is going to be closed.

As for your question, the answer is going to depend on exactly what you were trying to accomplish. There is an official Harmony/smartthings integration, and it might be that that’s enough.

Anyway, I’m not feeling well today, so hopefully somebody else is up to walking through the questions you need to answer before we can help you. It’s better to use the other topic anyway since it also has harmony in the title and is more likely to attract people who could help.