Active noise sensor for alarm

I’ve searched and I cannot seem to find quite what I’m looking for. We have a home alarm system that sets off a siren when there is a fault. What I’d like to do is have some kind of active audio sensor that will “hear” that siren and tell my Smartthings hub to run an automation that will turn on all my lights.

Make and model of yhr home alarm. Also what geo are you in? Exact model number matters and availability of gear varies by location.

i dont know of a ‘listener’ type of alarm for smartthings, but you should be able to use an ecolink door/window second terminal contact and the alarm out port of your other home alarm system. so, when your other home alarm system triggers, it will signal smartthings by means of energizing/opening the ecolink contact thus notifying smartthings to do as you have it set to automate.

Not exactly positive of the specifics. Brinks just sent us a new one to replace the old one. The order was for a “Branded Brinks Home Touch Power G Verizon Panel” if that means anything. And I’m in NC.

I suppose thats kind of what I was thinking. I just don’t anything about the eco link stuff.