ActiON Dashboard 4.6.3 is here! (Now SmartTiles.click)

@625alex How did you get the dashboard to work on Android Wear??? I have the original GWatch.

I used this browser. It was slow, but fully operational at version 3 (still available at github). Version 4 is a complete rewrite, so I never tested, maybe it’s not working anymore.

Android Wear is probably a very impractical dashboard client, although it could be optimized for a tiny screen.

1 Like

Sad part is I did read the docs but was not using Android at the time whe I set it up and forgot all about that. :smile:

Ok, that’s one of the coolest things ever!!

Oh this is cool. You just married my favorite car with a really amazing App.

2 Likes

Ok. Someone now needs to build a Tesla CSS theme for Kevin!

2 Likes

Can I get a sample of their UI?

Yes, I need a sample…er…unit to help Alex. I can’t imagine we will need it for too long…perhaps 3 years or 36,000 miles, you know, to work out the kinks with the interface.

2 Likes

Hey Alex. So great to hear about themes and temp adjustments coming. This is really a beautiful app.
I figured out how to make the dashboard fullscreen on Android, I think I was going through some Samsung browser or something. Creating the shortcut through Chrome did the trick.

As for the issue of seeing the Dashboard over the menu bar on my iPad 2, I haven’t touched the CSS. Even if I try to adjust the CSS in IDE I get the error: “You have multiple inputs with the same name: [input title, input link]”

logs say:
93c1b8c3-9ca3-44a5-a3f5-5d2aa4261fa2 10:19:12 AM EST: debug event happened zw device: 05, command: 3003, payload: 00
93c1b8c3-9ca3-44a5-a3f5-5d2aa4261fa2 10:15:54 AM EST: debug event happened zw device: 05, command: 3003, payload: FF

I made a minor update yesterday to address the issue of saving the changes. Please update your installation.

Which browser are you using on your iPad? Did you ever try to kill and restart the app, this could be a caching issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Alex. Got my dashboard color looking even.

Hi @625alex I just updated to the latest version and though I can now save changes again. It seems as though Video Streams and Shortcuts management through the smartapp is now showing nothing, everything is blank. The odd part is that when I go to my dashboards I still see the camera tiles and other dashboard links. They are just missing from the smartapp.

I just noticed that. I will debug and report later on today.

You should hold off assigning new video streams, links or dashboard shortcuts.

Sounds good. Awesome work by the way. This has definitely made my ST setup more wife friendly.

You can thank my wife for it!

2 Likes

I’m not getting the input error anymore, but I still can’t reorder camera tiles. Is that still in the queue to address?

I can’t seem to change the tile colors for the dimmerlight tile but I can for the dimmerswitch. I added the type .dimmerlight to the custom CSS section, but it doesn’t change the color. Do I have wrong type. I’m also getting a second slider below the tile.

I pushed another fix. That was my bad.

Sorting is not working on videos, links and dashboard shortcuts.
It will be fixed with upcoming release, because it’s too big of a change and it throws off all other tile order.

If you are looking to change colors of all tiles, you can just add .tile {background-color:red} or somethings like that.

Btw you double slider is due to having a hash in your URL, it’s a problem with JQuery, it will be addressed in the upcoming release too.

HIKvision url’s displays static image.
Does any one know url for streaming video?

I tried rtsp://P:554/MPEG-4/ch1/main/av_stream url, it does not work in ActiON. It works in vlc player though.

Any solution ?

1 Like

@coolcatiger ActiON does not support RSTP.

The workarround is to use http
http://userid:password@<ip_address>:/Streaming/Channels/1/picture.

Then update ActiON codes with below javascript codes (by @Ashwin) which will get the static picture every one second.

} else if (data.tile == “genericMJPEGvideo”) {
return “”"

$data.name
"""