3D Printed Fire Tablet wall mount

Looks great. I like both colors, but white will blend in with my walls better.

What the heck is your dot in?

A wall mount! Its not super tight, but it wonā€™t fall out either! For a safety measure Iā€™m gonna stick a small square of double sided tape in the mount.

Now I gotta figure out where to install all these!

I have my Fire Tablet flush to the wall using a a magnet mount. However, if using a frame, a design tilting it 15 degrees would be easier to use.

2 Likes

Guess itā€™s possible, but it could just need to be mounted a tad bit higher. Mine will be mounted higher than a typical light switch, roughly 5ā€™6" off the ground. A good height for my wife and I to use.

1 Like

Wall Mount for dotā€¦ AWESOME, I want one.

Do you still have the contact info for the tablet mounts? Same person!

Has everyone else heard back from the mount maker? I emailed and didnā€™t hear back. Just want to check before I pester!

1 Like

I just shot him an email. Are you sure youre emailing the correct email address? ā€œ.coā€ NOT ā€œ.comā€

Also, I assume youve checked your spam folder?

1 Like

Yessir .co and as I use google inbox and initiated the email chain, it would thread in and not go to spam (but I did check). Thanks!

1 Like

Heā€™s been very responsive with me. My mounts should arrive Friday.

3 Likes

Contact has been made! Thanks!

1 Like

Wall mounts arrived tonight. They look great.

What outlets are you going to use behind it?

3 Likes

Havenā€™t decided. A recessed box for sure.

1 Like

Sent you a pmā€¦hope i am not too late!

1 Like

Mine arrived yesterday, but I havenā€™t been able to open the box yet.

Does anyone have pics to share of their installs yet? :slight_smile:

Do I need to reach out to someone for it?

Pm me for info

Just received mine today. Was able to take out of box and looks great. Fit is snug but easy to slide out if need be. Canā€™t wait to get mounted.

3 Likes

Not yet. Still looking for the right recessed wall outlet to put behind it.

2 Likes

Finally opened mine.
Once I have a chance to really get into my Fire and see what itā€™s like, if this tablet seems like a good fit for my environment, I will likely buy more over time, and will likely get more of these mounts for each new Fire I get.

To be honest, itā€™s still a bit rough around the edges (not just an idiom or whatever), and if this were ever to go beyond just a bunch of us on a forum, and into stores, it would need to be a bit more polished, BUT acknowledging this is not at all a complaint; just being clear.

What really matters most (in my case) is the functionality of this sort of thing. I can definitely handle a little ā€˜homemade-ishā€™ look at this price point.

So, this one is very nice for the context. I couldnā€™t do it any better if I had a 3D printer and the print file myself. So, for the money and for the experience of working together with you guys on something like this, itā€™s well worth it.

Thanks again for getting this all going, @Turb02

2 Likes