2018 - Current: Custom Graber Virtual Cord Z-wave+ Shades & Bali Autoview Z-wave+ Shades

@ZebraBlinds , thanks so much. Are there any other coupon codes currently in effect? The Z wave coupon code does not apply to me because I need an RTS motor

Not currently, however, if you have a few shades, just create an account, setup your order in cart and PM me the email associated with it and I can check what we can do.

@ZebraBlinds
Thanks Neal- sending pm now.

Nothing, can’t get the LED to do anything. If you unplug the battery pack and plug back in it lights, tugs, flashes green, amber, red, tugs then seems bricked from that point.

Seems to be an issue with the motor itself then. It would need to be warrantied.

Coupons and promos for December and Christmas have been updated.

That said, the main offer we have going is a 50% off group buy. More info here

I had a similar issue with some of my shades and I was about to get the motor replaced. It turned out to be a power issue and after a couple rounds of batteries and swapping the battery case with another shade I got it working again. I would try it again with brand new Lithium batteries and see if it brings it back to life.

Hi @ZebraBlinds

I need to update the firmware of three roller shades I bought in 2019 (from Zebrablinds). They are all running on firmware 11.02, which I learned can trigger unreliability issues with open/close commands - which is what I experience from time to time. I sent an email to support@zebrablinds.com on 12/22 but never heard back. Can you help? I can’t send you a Private Message since this is a new account.

thanks!

Neal - is there a link to this power adapter, please? I cannot seem to find it on the site. Globtek with Model: GT-41130-2016-1.0-W2,

Thank you

@danbez Just saw this message, did you end up getting help from our support team?

@dabberz If you contact our live chat or support team they can setup the order for you

Yes, I got the help I needed via the support team. thanks Neal!

1 Like

Side note, but related to window coverings: NOTICE: New Canadian Window Covering Regulations For Child Safety - WINDOW TREATMENT – ZEBRA BLINDS CANADA

Currently only applies in Canada but similar changes are expected in the US in Q4 2022.

Hello, I am interested in testing out a solar panel once my batteries die out. Is there an issue with using a 3rd party solar panel to power the shades? If not, are there any other requirements that should be considered such as minimum/maximum wattage?

Sorry, didn’t receive a notification for this. Easiest way to go about this might be to get the rechargeable battery pack and trying to trickle charge it. But, not entirely sure how feasible it is.

Black Friday Coupons!

1. 40% off all Z-wave Shades, Coupon: BlackFriday-Zwave (expires Nov 25)
  2. 45% off all Z-wave Shades with extended lead times (8 - 14 weeks, usually 8 - 10 weeks), min order value $2000: BlackFriday-Zwave-E (expires Nov 14th, limited number of orders)

USA
Z-wave Shades: Smart Blinds - Smart Motorized Shades Z-wave Enabled - ZebraBlinds

Canada

Z-wave Shades: Smart Shades and Smart Blinds - Zebrablinds.ca

*NOTE: Lead times are typically 3 - 5 weeks for most orders however some orders have experienced an additional 2 - 3 week delay. Notices are sent out as we see delays.

1 Like

A small request of the SmartThings community. We’ve served many of you over the years and we’ve been trying to stay as low spam as possible in terms of emails we send; this has meant we also never sent out review requests for our products. We are starting to now and, if you enjoyed our products and services, please take 5 mins out of your day to leave a review on the blind or shade you purchased.

We’ve served thousands of you but have only had about 15 or so reviews to show for it over the last 5 years. Reviews help us immensely, whether good or bad and also helps future customers with their decision-making.

If you need links, PM me your order number or email, or just reach out to the live chat on the site and we can get you the links.

2 Likes

Christmas Promotions

1. 36% off all Z-wave Shades, Coupon: Christmas-Zwave (expires Dec 25)
  2. 45% off all Z-wave Shades with extended lead times (8 - 14 weeks, usually 8 - 10 weeks), min order value $2000: Christmas-Zwave-E (expires Expires Dec 25, limited number of orders)

USA
Z-wave Shades: Smart Blinds - Smart Motorized Shades Z-wave Enabled - ZebraBlinds

Canada

Z-wave Shades: Smart Shades and Smart Blinds - Zebrablinds.ca

*NOTE: Lead times are typically 3 - 5 weeks for most orders however some orders have experienced an additional 2 - 3 week delay. Notices are sent out as we see delays.

2 Likes

A small update, look forward to a new post from me soon in I would say 2 - 3 weeks max about our new range of Zigbee motor products which would be available across a larger range of products.

1 Like

Will they also support Matter … if they have the zigbee radios?

2 Likes

Not directly, will need a bridge of some kind as of now.

EDIT: An upgrade maybe available in the future to enable it, however, no promises or ETA

2 Likes