2018 - Current: Custom Graber Virtual Cord Z-wave+ Shades & Bali Autoview Z-wave+ Shades

Please PM me your Springs Window Fashions order number and I can see what we can do. A motor swap might be possible.

Hello, I bot about 20 of the zwave cellular shades from you several years ago. With the upgrade to the new app and such a lot of them have lost connection with ST. A few Iā€™ve been able to add back, but some iā€™m having trouble with. A few of them flash green, then amber, then red and tug a few times when I plug in the battery pack, and then donā€™t seem to do anything after that. I struggle with the battery clips on the battery packs that hold the 8 AA batteries staying tight enough to make good connection also, I find I have to tape them solidly shut to avoid them opening slightly and loosing connection. Iā€™ve never updated firmware, Iā€™m not sure how to go about doing that or if that would help. Frustrated and stuck with shades open at all different amounts that I canā€™t move. Thanks.

By loosing connection there are 2 types. Did they show up as unavailable in the app or did the shades just disappear from the app? Depending on what happened the steps for troubleshooting would be different.

For loose battery cases not sure I fully understand, please take a quick video and send it in to support and they should be able to get the faulty battery cases replaced.

Disappeared from the app completely, probably during the cutover from the old app to the new app. One I was able to re-add. Some flash green, then amber, then red and tug upon powering up and the button on the shade itself seems not responsive when trying to add etc.

Ok, for that you need to do a general z-wave exclusion then set the limits and finally pair back to ST. Will have instructions posted in the next message within the next 24 hours. Sorry for the delay, been quite busy and havenā€™t checked the forums.

Weā€™ve seen a few customers have the issue. Basically ST on itā€™s end wipes the devices completely off without removing the pairing.

Is there a new coupon code that isnā€™t expired?

Discounts are updated.

It was working and when I went to checkout it disappeared and now says ā€œThe coupon code ā€œSmartThings-AOā€ is not valid.ā€

Thanks for all the info. Does ZebraBlinds sell the DC Transformer power supply for Virtual Cord shades?

I have multiple motorized shades, and only one is connected by the DC transformer power supply.
The power supply is made by Globtek with Model: GT-41130-2016-1.0-W2, but they seem impossible to find.

No horizontal blinds available?

I have the Bali version of your shades from Blinds.com, is it possible for me to get the firmware update from you guys or do I need to go through them?

We do sell them

Nope. You would use somfy RTS motors and a ZRTSI z-wave bridge

Please PM me

Any new, updated promos? The one in the post above never worked.

Which motor?

I recently had Bali blinds installed and wanted to hook them up to the rechargeable battery packs. It looks like Zebrablinds do not sell them separately. My questions are:

1. Are they compatible with Bali shades?
  2. If so, where can I purchase them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Should have updates tomorrow.

Thereā€™s a generic somfy one for 2" horizontal blinds. Thatā€™s pretty much the go to.

These blinds would have them: Choose The Best Motorized Blinds - Motorized Winodw Blinds | ZebraBlinds

We do sell them seperately. Just reach out to the live chat and they can help you out. We do need your Bali orde rnumber though to process the order.