Withings ws50 scale

In this case it is in an internal beta and not widely released. The more posts oon this thread will get us to push it up the prioritization queue, though :slight_smile:

As I slowly build up my automation setup I would love to integrate one of these. It would help me to motivate myself and I am sure there are many uses I can’t even think of yet.

I have one and would like it.

I have one and would like to integrate. To do what…not so sure yet. I am continuing to find novel ideas that pass the WAF tests.

Would be really grateful if Withings integration was released really soon.

I currently have an elliptical machine, attached to a Z-wave power meter (Fibaro switch).

My Sonos “radio” Alarm will be set to “deactivate” when the scales provide an update.

Then if the power meter does not rise to a valid reading and I am “present”, then a more annoying alarm will start up.

Thus hoping to ensure I get my ritual morning cardio completed.

Let’s get @scottvlaminck in here too as he pushed the initial alpha implementation out to employees.

I have a WS-30 that I would like to connect.

Any news from @scottvlaminck. Thanks

That is a great use case :slight_smile: What are some of the others people would like to see. From what I remember we had the Withings scale added and there was a rudimentary graph of your weights in the app but there weren’t any SmartApps that tok advantage of it.

So any more news on the possible release of withings integration?
Cheers

I’ve seen the Device Type for Wireless Scales, which have a comment of being the Smart Body Analyzer, but I cannot see how/where this integrates with either the scales directly (i.e. where do you assign the address), or the withings site?

Thanks

Hi guys (@Ben, @scottvlaminck, @scottvlaminck1)

I know you’ve been busy with the Samsung/Smartthings events, but wondering about the progress on releasing anything for the Withings? Or any explanation on how to “use” the Wireless Scales device that exists (see comment above).
Thanks

I think I would setup a celebratory sound to play if I weigh less than I did the last time I used the scale. And, maybe a sad trombone sound if I weigh more.

good idea, keep pushing some ideas so we can get it starting i just got a withings ws50 and would love to get thing integrated. My ideas is being someone consious about health and fitness possibly a smart app to remind you via sonos or push notification to step on withings scale to track progress at a certain time and day every week. im sure there are lots more creative ideas let keep the ideas coming. :smile:

1 Like

Any updates on the Fitbit Aria Scale?

Just piling on here for data collection purposes. I have a WS-30 and would love to integrate it. I’m not clear if this is possible today or not - can someone clarify? I haven’t found any instructions but the device type is there and it seems like others have gotten it to work.

Yes, please. That integration would sweet.

Any updates? In June it was stated that the cloud to cloud integration was there, but nothing since?

+1 for Withings integration!

I’ve got a Withings scale too. Struggling to come up with use cases for integration with ST.