Windows Phone anyone?

Till couple of days back, you were a big fan of green one? Right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still am a big fan of the little green guy. Who says one canā€™t have more than one phone at a time ?

So, why do you keep taking a bite on the fruit which is the bestā€¦ :slight_smile:

Blackberry isnā€™t that greatā€¦

I use a Nokia Lumia 930, and have the SmartThings app installed. My two boys also have windows phones, a Lumia 520 and a 530, that I would love to set up as presence devices. However that would require the option of different access levels as I donā€™t want them running around utilizing ā€œmyā€ other sensors to play pranks on each otherā€¦

I have a Nokia Lumia 900 & 920, although Iā€™m currently using an iPhone 6 while weā€™re in a hardware slump waiting until Windows 10 for Phones is released.

Iā€™m also using a Surface RT and Surface Pro 1.

1 Like

OH I cannot wait for Win10. It looks soooo good! And the seamless integrations between all three of them are going to make it extremely exciting. I think iā€™ll certainly jump that wagon when 10 comes out.

1 Like

Absolutely - representing Windows and Phone myself. In fact - itā€™s one of the main reasons I chose ST recently.

1 Like

I have a Nokia 925 with SmartThings Mobileā€¦plus a Win 8 tablet and PCā€“would love to see SmartThings Win 8 app!

1 Like

I use a Lumia 1020 however the experience for ST is more responsive on my work iPhone 5, so I find myself using that more for the app.

I wish the responsiveness could be improved for winphone.

In addition I have a HP stream 7, surface rt and surface pro 3 so I would love to see a windows 8 app!

1 Like

I doā€¦ switched a few months ago and havenā€™t looked back. makes my life much easier, but the lack of games and time-wasting apps makes me work moreā€¦ sigh.

1 Like

1520 here, wife has a 1020. App is pretty responsive on my phone. I pick the Smartthings hub specifically because it has a WP app.
I also have a Dell Venue 8 Pro, HP Stream 7, HP Stream 8 and an Asus Vivotab 8. Would love to see a Universal App app.

Comscore: 6.5 million Windows Phone users in USA in February 2015

Lumia 1020, Lumia 920 (x2), Surface Pro.

Samsung Galaxy Neo for me and my wife. Hopefully the desktop app comes soon!

2 Likes

So much Windows stuff. So many Microsoft things. My ideal world involves Cortana on Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile integrating with SmartThings so I can ask my Xbox to turn on the lights downstairs before I pop down to grab something.

1 Like

Another MS employee with a Lumia Icon running Windows 10. Cortana integration would be great!

1 Like

I would second that. Iā€™d love to have Cortana integration. Forgive my ignorance, is there an openAPI for that?

In addition :wink: Echo assisted on working on the integration with ST, whatā€™s stopping MS from doing that too? ;D

<3

2 Likes

What year are you talking about? This is very important. The whole mobile OS was re-coded from the ground up.

Iā€™m a windows phone (2015 model) user and love it. Sold the iPhone lol. Itā€™s great you have a SmartThings app for the OS. I hope it will be a Windows Universal app, so I can check on my i3 while playing Xbox One.

2 Likes