Suggest a Device

Leak Intelligence: Leak Gopher

z-wave plus device, Fortrezz alternative

Easy AV integration with literally anyone but harmony. I mean you guys could make a little box with some flasher and trigger outputs and I’d buy it today. I think integration with samsung’s SHAPE wireless multiroom audio system would be awesome as an alternative to Sonos.

Any news on the Smartcam by Samsung being integrated to the hub?

Thanks

1 Like

Do you integrate with Linear brand devices, like their garage door openers and wall switches? Will they work the same as my SmartThings devices, integrating with the app and other installed devices?

1 Like

I would second any mention for the Lennox iComfort thermostat. I know that it is possible as @copyninja has a working version of a smartapp, but it only seems to work with Iphones.

Venstar Thermostats
( http://venstar.com/Thermostats/ColorTouch/ )

This might help until official support comes around.

1 Like

The Holmes WeMo Humdifier. I tried to talk to it locally but its UPnP implementation is just plain broken.

The OSRAM Lightify Gardenspot Mini RGB was just released and since it runs zigbee would be great to integrate direct or via a Hue or Lightify Gateway. Anyone tried this?

1 Like

Would love to see support for the Everspring ST815 illuminance sensor:

I would also vote for support of the Amazon Echo.

3 Likes

Please consider integrating with the GoGoGate Garage Door Opener system. I agree with the post about the Chamberlain products being prolific, but the GoGoGate is ahead with functionalities. In any case, these posts highlight the desire for integration of several GDO systems.

Please consider!

1 Like

Remember those commercials for "Help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up’? How about a device someone can wear. When they need assistance, they push a button and someone gets a text.

1 Like

Jawbone already could do that, just need the creation of the app (i belive)

1 Like

Chamberlain MyQ is what I killing me…

Any word on the timing of the Chamberlain garage integration that was announced as a new partner ???

I know Chamberlain MyQ is one of the most requested things on this thread. I’ll try to provide an update after i probe around. I know they’ve been in talks. Stay tune.

Official word on the Honeywell integration touted at CES would be greatly appreciated as well, @April!

Thermo coupler and or Thermometer

So, I poked around. There’s some good news: they’re past talking, just more so integrating now. We want to do this right with Chamberlain, as you can imagine : Both of our teams want to ensure that your safety/security is our top priority, as your garage door, presumably is the biggest entryway of your house. Unless of course, you have a giant version of a Hobbit house, and your front door is a giant barrel door. That would be amazing! I bet you’ll get a lot of trespassers by fans of Middle-Earth; in which case, you should probably start filing that restraining order for me as I’d trespass the heck out of a hobbit-house.

1 Like