Micro switch wiring

I know there are post about this but I cant find one similar to my situation.

I don’t have a neutral wire in my switch box so the micro switch would have to be wired in the box with the light. I believe my wiring has the line coming into the light with the neutral wired directly into the light and the live black wire being sent to the switch via a pigtail white wire, then back to the light at switch via a black wire.

I am confused as to how this would enable the micro switch to work without the switch messing it up, I would think it wouldn’t be possible but I’m not 100% and exactly at what step of the “process” the wires would connect to the micro switch if possible.

would this be the wiring needed: where the wires at load go to the light?

I don’t see how it would work with this setup:

I’m thinking that if the box is wired at the light and your switch is just a toggle, the 2nd diagram is how you would wire it. I’m assuming you are just using a regular switch at the wall that doesn’t require a neutral wire since you do not require a smart switch at the wall when you have one at the light.

yes, it is just a regular single pole switch. not smart and not dimmable.

So basically the light would be “hard wired” and the micro switch would control it and the physical light switch would send a “message” to the micro switch telling it to turn on or off?

Basically yes.

Has anyone wired these up to a light instead of a switch? I have 3 lights that run off of one switch and would install it at the junction box in the ceiling (drop ceiling)