Loss of State affecting some users / some SmartApps (was Death knell for RM today?)

but still 99% on their delivery???

:yum:

Damn straight they’re 99% on delivery!!!

just stop asking what they are delivering cause nobody knows!!!

This is a very versatile system… it is stable, it is bi-stable, it turns lights on and off, it talks to you, opens the garage door, and will tell you when you get home… it even schedules things for you…

all with absolutely no regard to your wishes or your controls!

#monsterhouse

Maybe this will work, then?!

Russia, if you’re reading, I hope you’re able to find the states that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by SmartThings community.

8 Likes

So I was aittle eager in my estimation, I apologize. It is coming.

4 Likes

Ah… Don’t blame yourself :innocent:

A few of us are here since the Kickstarter days. On the Kickstarter Q&A stream, I express strong concerns about the system being Cloud Reliant (probably more than once) — and yet I support them anyways. So it’s all actually my fault. :blush:

6 Likes

Just promise me it’s not on the same schedule as the migration tool.

5 Likes

Oof that one had to sting a little. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

I just wish they would fix the issues. I am still having state issues. SHM not staying active thing happening that don’t match the rules in place.

@slagle

Well, when are we going to see some of what’s promised? Or is this just to be brushed aside and forgotten like all of the other times.

Also, FYI…

Not sure what exactly you guys did the other day, but your stability has gone to crap. I’ve had a rock solid system for almost 3 1/2 months… but since your little Quality Control test the other day things are steadily going down hill.

I’ve got light switches just turning off.
I’ve got door sensors opening and closing.
I’ve got dimmers doing the disco.
I’ve got modes not changing. (first ones missed in 9 weeks yesterday).

Yes, I’ve written to support. They told me to keep an eye on it and let them know if it happens again.

Honestly, I would be ok with the little glitches you guys induce if…

• you would actually tell us before hand what you’re about to do
  • you would let us know what you did that made everything AFU
  • you would actually make good on the promise of “communication”
  • and most importantly, make good on the promise of “communication”
9 Likes

LOL ^

Look at the newb. Getting rek’d by ST and thinking they will communicate meaningfully.

:innocent:

5 Likes

Wait couple more days. He’ll go back to 99.999% being a happy camper again. I think we all do the same, that’s why we are still around.

1 Like

@bamarayne is still pro’ll 99.0001%.

2 Likes

Y’all are some funny fella’s!!!

of course I’m at 99.99999% reliable…

I just change the grading period… right this instant… I’m at 100.2%

don’t h8

5 Likes

Of course you are, no one doubts you. Your system, may be a different story.

2 Likes

Even his autocorrect is five 9’s… :wink:

4 Likes

he is the most interesting man in the ST world

8 Likes

I’ll drink to that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

7 Likes

Still waiting on that post…

Still…

…waiting

Here’s an idea… How about you guys just stop blowing smoke up our butts and actually do what you say you’re going to do…

Cause I can tell you this… This forum is shrinking in use… Fewer developers, fewer regulars…

I think folks are getting it…

Hey @geko

How’s that Vera plus working? Is it worth the time and trouble?

8 Likes

Oh come on, they were just enthusiastic in their estimations.

Do people really need to do what they say they will do to have and maintain credibility?

Yet another unrealistic standard our sick society has imposed…

3 Likes

They have to run a business do you really think they have time to cater to a handful of fanatic hobbyists that have 10x the number of devices that an average user has? It is us the hardCoRE users who have issues, all others are blissfully unaware or don’t give a crap about ST.

6 Likes