[OBSOLETE] Leviton VRCS4

Hi Dominic,

I hoped the M0Z would work the same as the MRZ, hopefully it’s just some small thing I’ve overlooked.

I don’t have access to my device right now, but let me see if I can make sense of your logs. The first command 7205 is a manufacturer specific command from the M0Z, I don’t know how to parse that. The 8506 says that there are 4 scene associations available, 4 buttons. The device type responds to this with 8505 commands to associate the hub with each scene so it will receive scene activate commands from the M0Z.

The four lights being on is weird. They should all be off. When you press a button, it should blink on then off. I think this might be why you aren’t seeing any button press commands. The Scene controller only sends scene activate commands when a scene is supposed to be turned on. That is why I had to turn them back off immediately in the code. Come to think of it, you might try to add:
zwave.sceneActuatorConfV1.sceneActuatorConfReport(dimmingDuration: 255, level: 255, sceneId: 0)
to the list of commands in the configurationCmds function… That would set scene 0, which should be all off, and may get you into a known state.

As for specs for the device, no I couldn’t find anything. What I have been using are the Smartthings z-wave documentation and this list of z-wave command classes