July 1st only: Deadbolt for $140 (Schlage Connect Century Touchscreen Deadbolt)

Some of the Schlage deadbolts are discounted only Today Wednesday, July01 @ Amazon. I think the discounted ($140) ones are compatible with the SmartThings hub. Can somebody verify?

from the item description, it appears it should as it’s using z-wave

RUN YOUR HOME FROM ANYWHERE
Z-Wave Technology is what puts the “connect” in Schlage Connect. With Z-Wave, you can run and monitor your home from wherever life happens to take you. Need to unlock your front door for the housekeeper? Forget to turn your lights off this morning? Z-Wave lets you do all that and more remotely—right from a computer or smartphone.

1 Like

I don’t think that they have their own app for these models. So you have to work it manually or get it hooked to ST or some other supporting platform.

1 Like

I own a set of these, yes they work great with SmartThings. Just be sure to pair it with in 10ft of your hub.

2 Likes

There are apparently two versions of these deadbolts (as found in the description), both are z-wave. However, only one of the two versions has the z-wave on the actual title. Amazon recommendations towards the bottom of the page puts them as buying together with the SmartThings hub.

The Schlage lock is currently $139.99 on Amazon as a deal of the day.

1 Like

Damnit I brought three of these the other day…

1 Like

I bought one couple of days back for 179.99 and got it installed and working fine. Booohoooo! I seriously get the feeling a newer model is in the pipeline.

1 Like

There already is though weirdly I can’t find it on their site any more? It was basically the same locks but with Bluetooth built in so you could control it directly from your phone instead of requiring a HA system.

Schlage Sense??? 20 characs.

Is this Zwave? appears to be local operation only - link?

Then one I have is the zwave version. Camelot touchscreen

1 Like

@april can this thread be merged with another one which is floating around?

1 Like

The Schlage Connect Touchscreen has z-wave. http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_8120554011_gbsl_ulm_l-1_8122_7926f8b4?rh=i%3Atools%2Cn%3A8120554011&ie=UTF8&node=8120554011

1 Like

That’s the one I believe.

1 Like

The Schlage lock is currently $139.99 on Amazon as a deal of the day.

1 Like

Thanks @April!

This is the highest model:

1 Like

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.