Hue Light in Baby Room

I purchased a Phillips Hue LED bulb for my newborn’s room to be able to do the following but cannot figure out how to write the code. It’s need a while since college scripting classes.

1. Day Time: At Sunrise I want to light to be at 100% capacity, daytime color for “x” minutes.
  • Probably can do this via the shortcuts setup but didn’t know if it would be easier to add it to this script.
  1. Evening Lighting: If I turn on the light between sundown & “xx:xx PM” from shortcuts “on/off” button, turn the light to xx% capacity with “warm white” color and auto-off in “x” number of minutes.
  • EXAMPLE" turn on the light between sundown & “11:00 PM” from shortcuts “on/off” button, turn the light to 50% capacity with “warm white” color and auto-off in “30” number of minutes.
  1. Nightlight: Anytime I turn on the lights between 12:01AM & “xx:xx AM”, turn lights on at xx% capacity with RED color. Fade x% every 10 minutes until OFF.
  • EXAMPLE" turn lights on at 50% capacity with RED color. Fade 10% every 10 minutes until OFF."

I can’t figure out how to customize someone else’s great work to get what I need. Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
a new Daddy :smiley:

I do something similar using the hue app to set the scene and then a motion sensor to turn things on and off.

Keep in mind that if you turn the bulbs off via the switch, they will turn on bright white as a default.