Can't delete smartapp

I did all that. The app shows in the IDE in the list of smart apps, but not as an installed app. When I click the edit icon next to the app and then click the red delete button, I get the error message saying that it’s installed.

So what I mean is that I do not see the app installed anywhere, but there are 4 phantom copies of the app running, as I can see them in live logging when I try to install the app again. I need to delete these phantom so that they stop interfering with the “real” installation.

I tried to force a delete of the phantom apps by deleting the code from the IDE. That is what the original post referred to. So the error message seems to correctly state that there are copies of the smart app installed. I’ve been trying to find a way to get rid of these phantom app instances. These instances do not show up anywhere in lists of installed apps.

How do I know about the phantom copies? My smartapp subscribes to the hub location event to receive the results of a network discovery request. When I send the request from the app that I’m trying to install, I immediately see 5 unique instances of the smartapp logging that they’ve seen the device and added it to internal state variables.